It occurred to me the other day when someone asked on Twitter if I ever tried to work with Postgres in .NET that I never blogged about a course I did for Pluralsight. This course was particularly fun for me: lots of SQL and the challenge of getting it to run well on .NET.
I'm horrible at self-promotion, but I do think that if you're a .NET developer and you're curious about what Postgres can do for you go have a look. The topics I cover are:
- Basic SQL (table creation, selects, etc)
- Advanced Topics (stuff you've seen me write about here on my blog)
- Working with Visual Studio (including using various drivers)
- A Solid Workflow (patterns and testing, etc)
- Table Inheritance (this one is nuts)
Hope you enjoy it!